"You MUST register your child to participate in this awesome opportunity!" - Serrenyun Amey, Clayton County Public Schools
"The classes were both informative and engaging. Students walked away with a completed project and the expertise to stay engaged." - Quinae Jackson, Overflow Innovate Lead, LLC
"My first impression was this is going to be long and boring but turns out I actually like it. It can expose me to different fields in STEM for me to further explore my career as I grow older. I really appreciate this experience!" - HYPE Scholar
"I have learned more [about] teamwork/collaboration and more [about] coding." - HYPE Student
"This is the coolest program!" - HYPE Student
The application link will take you to a Google Form where you can respond to the application questions. Please submit only one application per student.
The 2-week summer camp does cost $150/student to attend, however we do have amazing scholarship opportunities available! Make sure that you choose to apply for a full or partial tuition scholarship if you are in need of tuition financial assistance.
Your application must be completed entirely to be considered for the summer camp.
2021 Application Deadlines
- Camp applications open: Monday, March 29th, 2021
- Camp applications close: Friday, May 28th, 2021
- Tuition & onboarding forms due: Friday, June 4th, 2021
- 2021 HYPE Summer Coding Camp starts: Monday, June 14th, 2021
We understand that circumstances change, if you must cancel then please be aware of these policies and dates:
- Before April 30th, full refund of tuition fees will be issued.
- Before May 21st, only a 50% refund of tuition fees will be issued.
- After May 21st, there will be NO refund of tuition fees.*
*In the event of illness or family emergency we will review each refund request on a case by case basis